Debut Release From Anuya
Hi! I am Anuya, and I am a singer, songwriter, dancer, and actor. From a young age, I have been drawn toward performing. I have sung, danced, and acted on stages countless times, and I have successfully performed at competitions. A fun fact about me is that I play three instruments, I speak four languages, and have a black belt in karate. I love to share my passions with others, and I especially love to spread joy through my art and my performances. I have a debut single in "Loose Ends" (Ni Music Group) so please check it out!

Additional Artist/Song Information:

Artist Name: Anuya


Song Title: Loose Ends


Publishing: Anuya Music


Publishing Affiliation: ASCAP


Album Title: Loose Ends


Record Label: Ni Music Group

Record Label:

Ni Music Group

Eric Johnson

Radio Promotion:

National Record Promotion

Larry Weir

3236587449

larry_weir@sbcglobal.net
#NewIndieMusic #NIMusicGroup #Anuya #NationalRecordPromotion #AirplayAccess #RadioAirplay #popmusic #LooseEnds #radio https://airplayaccess.com/?p=26686

Active New Music Releases: