John Jurney "Brighter Side" at radio: Radio/Media Download
I was born in the UK and spend much of my time now in Nashville, Tn. Rightly named as Music City, Nashville is home to some of the greatest musical talent in the world. I wanted to be there to soak up the history of this amazing place and write songs that I hoped would be milestones in my musical journey.

A few years ago, after failing to get any cuts, I discovered a great company called Loggins Promotions and decided to release some of my songs, promoted by Loggins. Things started to change for me right away. I've been nominated 3 years in a row by New Music Magazine for awards. Last year, 2023, I won AC Breakthrough Artist Award and this year 2024, I have been nominated for 4 different awards.

As a writer, I believe that your best work is always ahead of you, and that if you strive to make yourself, the best writer you can be, then you have succeeded. Don't let your song out until you have given it everything. Regardless of what happens in the future, if you create and get your stuff out there to the best of your ability, you have done it. Got there. What fate has in plans for us and our creations, we don't know. But, hey! It's a hell of a ride!

Additional Artist/Song Information:

Artist Name: John Jurney

Song Title: Brighter Side

Publishing: Most Likely Music

Publishing Affiliation: ASCAP

Album Title: Brighter Side

Record Label: Most Likely Music

Radio Promotion:

Loggins Promotion

Paul Loggins

310-325-2800

Contact LP

Publicity/PR:

Loggins Promotion

Paul Loggins

310-325-2800

Contact LP
#DigitalRadioService #AirplayAccess #BrighterSide #RadioPromotion #JohnJurney #RadioService #RadioAirplay #NewMusic #LogginsPromotion
https://airplayaccess.com/?p=23263

Active New Music Releases: